Are you always quick to chalk it up as “bad luck” But what are you doing to create “good luck”? “Think and Grow Rich” has what you need!
The book “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill is the success Bible! This is the place to start when searching for success. In this book Napoleon Hill details 30 Major Causes of Failure… Here we go.
30 Major Causes of Failure. These are factors that will cause us to fail, IF WE DO NOT REDIRECT our course or path.
By Napoleon Hill
1. Unfavorable hereditary background-deficiency in brain-power
2. Lack of a well-defined purpose in life- no central purpose or definite goal
3. Lack of ambition to aim above mediocrity-not willing to pay the price
4. Insufficient education-can be overcome with relative ease
5. Lack of self-discipline-comes through self-control. Self-mastery is the hardest job you
will ever tackle. This is why you NEED Think and Grow Rich
6. Ill health. overeating, wrong habits of thought, or negative thinking. wrong use of sex,
lack of proper physical exercise, improper breathing.
7. Unfavorable environmental influences during childhood-”As the twig is bent, so
shall the tree grow”
8. Procrastination-Procrastination is one of the most common causes of failure.
Procrastination stands within the shadow of every human being, waiting its opportunity to spoil
your chances of success. Most of us go through life as failures because we are waiting for “the
time to be right” to start doing something worthwile. DO NOT WAIT. This time will never be “just
right”. Start where you stand, work with whatever tools you have at your command, and you will
acquire better tools as you go along.
9. Lack of persistence-People are prone to give up at first sign of defeat. Failure cannot
cope with persistence
10.. Negative personality- Success comes through the application of power, and power is
attained through cooperative efforts of other people. A negative personality will not induce
11. Lack of control of sexual urges.
12. Uncontrolled desire for “something for nothing”- gambling instinct
13. Lack of a well-defined power of decision-Those who succeed reach decisions
promptly and change them very slowly. Those who fail reach decisions slowly and change them
frequently, and quickly.
14. One or more of the basic six fears-fear of poverty, criticism, ill health, loss of love, old
age, and death.
15. Wrong selection of a mate in marriage-Most common cause of failure. Unless this
relationship is harmonious, failure is likely to follow.
16. Overcaution- Undercaution is just as bad. Both extremes are to be guarded against
17. Wrong selection of associates in business- We emulate those with whom we
associate most closely. Pick an employer who is worth emulating
18. Superstition and Prejudice- Successful people keep open minds and are afraid of
nothing. They THINK & GROW RICH
19. Wrong selection of a vocation- You cannot have outstanding success in work you do
20. Lack of concentration of effort- The jack-of-all-trades seldom is good at any.
21. The habit of indiscriminate spending- speaks for itself
22. Lack of enthusiasm- Enthusiasm is contagious and the person who has it(under
control) is generally welcome in any group of people
23. Intolerance- The person with a closed mind on any subject seldom gets ahead.
24. Intemperance- Most damaging are overeating,alcohol, drugs, and sexual activities.
Overindulgence in any of these activities can be fatal to success.
25. Inability to cooperate with others- This is a fault that no well-informed
business-person or leader will tolerate
26. Possession of power that was not acquired through self-effort-
27. Intentional dishonesty- Sooner or later your deeds will catch up with you, and you will
pay by loss of reputation and perhaps loss of liberty.
28. Egotism and vanity- These qualities serve as red lights that warn others to keep away
29. Guessing instead of thinking – Most people are too indifferent or lazy to acquire facts
with which to think accurately.
30. Lack of capital – You must have a sufficient reserve of capital to absorb the shock of
your mistakes and to carry you over until you have established a reputation,
It will be helpful if you get someone who know you well to go over this list with you and help to
analyze yourself by each of these causes of failure. Most people cannot see themselves as
others see them. You may be one who cannot. All of these “reasons” can be overcome by
YOU TAKING ACTION.
If you found value here, please like, share, comment and TWEET!!! IF you’d like me to work with you on achieving FREEDOM, hit me up.
Get Value? I started this home business to spend more time with my kids and be a better father. 3 boys are expensive to raise so I needed to create another revenue stream. Help me by Saving 5% on your energy costs with me. Help stop Air Pollution! Choose Green energy. And Support me! Thank you
Are you ready for mentorship to take things to the next level? CLICK HERE Did you receive value from this post? Please comment, share and tweet!!! Why am I all over the internet all of a sudden?What Is MLSP? CLICK HERE!