My Business Plan Outline for 2016
Screw New Years Resolutions! Are you looking to create FREEDOM in 2016 and don’t know where to start? Here is my business plan outline for 2016
I’ve created a business plan outline, that I’m personally working with, to plan my 2016. I will share the basic business plan outline, but not my specifics(They are personal).
I will start my business plan outline with my #1 priority, My Family.
- I will Coach Little League again this season. Summer and Fall Ball.
- We Will have a date night twice per month.
- I have planned 3 or 4 day weekends every 6 weeks.
- I have planned 1 ATV trip to the mountains, 1 snowmobile trip to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and 1 to 2 (extended) weekend motorcycle trips.
My Green Energy Business Plan Outline.
- I have set annual goals(results oriented). I have set Monthly action based goals. Along with weekly and daily action based goals.
- I will be attending our company’s annual convention.
My Internet Marketing Business Plan Outline.
- I have set 3 annual goals that are results oriented.
- I have Monthly results oriented goals.
- I have weekly and daily action related goals.
- I have created specific plans for each of the social media platforms.
- I have created specific action based goals related to daily and weekly content creation.
I will Review and Adjust If Necessary my goals and plans on Monday Evenings. This gives me a reason to look forward to Mondays!
Are you ready for mentorship to take things to the next level? CLICK HERE Did you receive value from this post? Please comment, share and tweet!!!
Twitter : @Coopsgreenteam
Snapchat : @Coopsgreenteam
Instagram : @PhilCooperJr
Call Me! : 815.527.6762
Helping others to grow personally and find freedom
PS: If you don’t have a Team, haven’t recruited anyone(or less than 10 people), This is the course you should get–Click Here