5 Time Management Skills to Create Success
If you’re like MOST people, you set goals and have a hard time staying on task and completing goals. In my studies of people like Eric Worre and Ray Higdon(among many others), I’ve learned a few simple Time Management Skills for accomplishing your daily tasks, to set you on your way to success If you don’t have the proper approach to reaching your destination, you will end up down the wrong road(See Below and watch all the way, you won’t be disappointed!)
Good Time Management Skills starts with breaking down your goals, to smaller tasks or activities. I recommend coming up with 4 or 5 essential, non-negotiable, activities. Act like your boss will fire you, if you don’t complete these activities.
- Be Very Specific. You must be very specific in creating your daily activities.
- Determine how much time is necessary to complete these tasks. Then break them down into 15-30 minute chunks
- Plug these tasks into your schedule. If you don’t use a schedule, SHAME ON YOU! You are supposed to be a professional and you’re not using a schedule of some type yet? No wonder you don’t have Time Management Skills
- The night before, examine and plan the following day. This is NOT just looking at your calendar. If you’re calling 5 people, write the actual 5 people down that you’re calling. Specifically PLAN your entire day. YES, you can do this. If you work from 9 to 5 and have kids to take to activities, and you’re not going to be home till 8 PM… You still have time to work a home business. TIME IS NO EXCUSE. What are you doing on your drive to work? How about on the way home? You have time for 5 short phone calls. You have time at night to show your business opportunity over the phone.
- Start your day and your day with mind set activities. Mind set is one of the most important parts of being successful. My morning schedule consists of 10 minutes of meditation/visualization, reviewing my affirmations, and at least 20 minutes of personal development/Mind setting. When I’m able to work from home, I also exercise for 20-30 minutes