If you want to change, you need to change your habits. You need habits for success. Especially, because the only way to up your personal game in your business, is by creating better habits.
I recently listened to a conference call(contact me if you’d like to know more about how you can listen too) and we had the pleasure to listen to a leader, Steve Krivda.
On this call, Steve shared his “7 Success Habits” with us.
These success habits were,
- READ something of VALUE! Feed your mind. Improve yourself. Don’t let the voices take control. Read for at least 30 minutes per day. This also calms us.
- Practice a habit of certainty. We live in a very uncertain world, and having certianty give us a place of relaxation and calming. This also sets the stage to create more and better habits
- Create empowering rituals around money. Have a couple of statements you repeat to yourself “I Attract money” is one of my favorites. I also like “Money comes to me easily and frequently” Have an abundance mind set. Feel good and powerful. You will create money from thin air..
- Visualize goals. A couple of times per day, take the time to relax and visualize your goals. Feel how it will feel to achieve these goals.
- Giving back and feeling Abundant. Steve shared that if you give money because you feel like it, not because you have to, you create a money vacuum that will be filled. The more you give the more you get.
- Ask better questions. How can I better utilize my time? or, How can I write more engaging posts?
- Choose the right partners and right people to be around. If you are in a group of friends that you’ve been with for awhile, be the one to step up.Be around people that you want to be like. Jim Rohn, Tony Tobbins, Eric Worre, Ray Higdon and Me 🙂