How do I Create Massive Results?
“I’m Trying, but the results just aren’t there. What am I doing wrong?”
That’s a question I often hear. It’s often an easy one, but not a simple one. Many of our “projects” don’t take off for a variety of reasons. On a conference call today, Aron Parker covered this topic. This info is applicable to ALL businesses, relationships, projects, ETC….They ALL need results
Good Intentions is the FIRST Step, but not the ONLY step
Many of us think, because we mean well, that should be “Good Enough”. Well, I hate to break it to you, this isn’t “Good Enough”. Your business is not a lottery that you throw your $ in and wait and hope you are the winner! The guts of the call were the following
- You MUST make a shift to take DAILY SPECIFIC ACTIONS. Otherwise, YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT!
- NOT INTENTIONS, BUT ACTIONS!
- I recommend planning these actions the day before
- Consistency. You must take massive daily action, every day!
- Language is important. Substitute the terms “Some Day, hopefully, etc..” with “Action, purpose, now, discipline, habits”
- You must move from Good Intentions to Good Actions
Intention + Action= Results!!